Three-Ingredient Rustic Chicken Pie
Chicken mayonnaise sandwiches are nice. Chicken enchilada casserole is great. But my favorite use of left-over roast chicken is chicken pie. And here’s my favorite quick-and-easy version of it. Serve with soup during the winter, salad during the summer, or mashed butternut and greens at any time of year!
- 2 cups, approximately, left-over chicken, shredded (see Note)
- 1 10¾ can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Mix the chicken with the can of soup.
- Roll out the sheet of pastry and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or nonstick foil. (It is easier to transfer the pastry before forming the parcel!)
- Scoop the chicken mix into the center of the pastry.
- Bring the corners of the pastry together in the center, making a chicken parcel, and seal the edges with ice-cold water.
- Bake at 415°F for 25-35 minutes, until golden brown.